Nosodes and homeopathic remedy
Tegor BIO 82
BIO 82 | Fungal infection, Candida albicans
Beneficial in the treatment of systemic yeast infections and vaginal yeast infections, where the patient presents with symptoms of fatigue, irritability, unclear thinking, an inability to concentrate and general dissatisfaction, a craving for sweets, flatulence; allergic sensitivities also increase. Internal fungal infections including: chronic sinus infections, not related to allergic conditions, oral candidiasis (thrush), earache with itching of the ear canal. Superficial fungal infections including: ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot, white flaky skin on hands and feet, white discoloration of the nail beds, and other dermatological fungal infections.
Anything which depresses the immune system, invites fungal overgrowth. The causative factors may be:
- Antibiotic abuse
- Birth-control pills
- Sweets (refined sugar)
- Bowel toxicity which upsets normal intestinal flora
All of the above should be addressed and curtailed, as effectively as possible, for best results.
If the dosage causes extreme bowel cleansing or loosening of the stool, have the patient initially reduce the dosage to 1 drop 3 times daily, and then increase the dosage, gradually. As a preventative measure: use 5 drops every other day, to prevent the recurrence of fungal infections.
For the patient sensitive to alcohol, use 5-10 drops in a glass of warm water. Let stand for one minute, to allow the alcohol to disperse.
- Regarded as both an acute formula and drainage remedy.
- May cause loose stool, if so, reduce frequency.
- Follow treatment with BIO 92 and BIO 83 for patients with a food intolerance.
- Dilute for use as a vaginal douche.
- Preventatively, administer 5 drops 1 time daily.
- External application: apply several drops of BIO 82 to the affected area twice daily. BIO 82 is safe for external application, and may even be administered into a child’s ear with a cotton swab (if there is no perforation of the tympanic membrane).
Aspergillus niger D30, Candida albicans D12, Chlamydia trachomatis D30, Echinacea D12, Penicillinum D30, Tecoma radicans D30, Zincum metallicum D10.
Ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children > 12 years 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.