Homeopathic medicine - Combination salt
200 tablets (20 g)
Dr. Reckeweg BC-2
Asthma, allergies, intolerance
Asthma is a lung disease that causes obstruction of the airways. Typical symptoms of an asthma attack are recurring episodes of paroxysmal dyspnea, coughing, wheezing, a feeling of tightness in the chest, and difficulty in breathing. Episodes may be precipitated by inhalation of allergens or pollutants, infection, cold air, vigorous exercise, or emotional stress. This particular combination of tissue salts will address symptoms of bronchial asthma, dyspnea, dry tickling cough, spasmodic cough, and whooping cough.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
This tissue salt is an important constituent of the nervous tissue and consequently has a wide and powerful influence on the bodily functions.
- Nervous asthma.
- Asthma due to hay fever.
- Indicated for the breathing, and depressed nervous state.
- Asthma from the least food.
- Symptoms are usually worse from mental and physical exertion, and from cold.
- Patients are ameliorated by rest and warmth.
Magnesia phosphorica 3X
Magnesia phosphorica is known as an anti-spasmodic biochemic salt and therefore relieves convulsive fits of coughing.
- Spasmodic nervous asthma.
- In asthma where flatulence is a problem.
- With paroxysmal dry tickling cough and difficulty in lying down.
Natrum muriaticum 3X
This biochemic salt has a powerful affinity for water and its prime function in the system is to maintain a proper degree of moisture.
- Profuse, frothy mucous and tears streaming when coughing.
- Spasmodic jerking with each inspiration.
Natrum sulphuricum 3X
This biochemic salt’s primary use is to regulate the density of the intercellular fluid environment by eliminating excess water.
- Asthma due to humid conditions with greenish, copious expectoration.
- Attacks are worse at 4 or 5 am, with cough and greenish, copious, slimy expectoration.
- Vomiting after eating.
- Worse in damp, rainy weather.
- Asthma from digestive disturbances.
- Asthmatic breathing in young patients from a general bronchial catarrh.
- Asthma in children.